The Henbury library has been open since 1972 and has over one thousand visitors a week. These are mostly 12-15 year olds after school for computers, young mums and over 60s. The library has a range of books for all people. Books can be hired for up to three weeks. They can also rent DVD's.
Henbury Library offers somewhere quiet and peaceful to come, use the computers, meet up with friends, look for work and help with homework.
Telephone: 0117 9038522
|Monday||11am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||11am to 7pm|
|Friday||11am to 5pm|
|Saturday||11am to 5pm|
By bus: Services 1, 3, 4, 4A and 76 buses stop on Crow Lane and the 54 stops on Wyck Beck Road.
Car parking is available at the rear of the library.
You can find an access guide on the DisabledGo website
ResourcesInternet and computer equipment
- Colour and black and white printing, charges apply
- Large keys keyboard available on request
- Large print keyboard available on request
- SuperNova combined screen reader and magnifier
- Trackerball mouse available on request
Councillor's surgery: first Saturday of each month
- Baby bounce and rhyme: Mondays at 11.15am to 11.45am
- School holiday activities: contact the library for details
Reading group adults
Meets on the last Friday of the month at 11am.
- Childrens Changing Facility
- Wheelchair Accessible Toilet